Sunday, November 15

Everythings more fun with crafts!

Last week Caiden had to take hamper goods in for his class hamper.  These are for the Christmas fair and this year they have assigned each class to a country for their hamper goodies.  Caidens class was assigned England and to me think of the English and you think of our love of a good cup of tea and maybe a biscuit to dunk.  I went to the shop and got my teabags and hobnobs and thought to meself, job done... but then I thought surely I can make this more interesting. Afterall all these classes are competing for a small prize for best hamper.  So the "Crafty" in Stamping Caz's Crafty Palace got started and decorated my hamper goods.


Wrapped in Tulle and ribbons I die cut the old Sizzix Karen Burniston cup
from Red, White and Blue - I was actually decorating in UK colours and not
the England as I was supposed (opps) 
The "You're my cup of tea" stamp is from Penny Black
and the rabbit is of course "Lucky" from the new release Karen Burniston.
I styled Lucky to be the perfect "English Gent" with his bowler hat and mustache :)

Lucky will be hopping into Crafts U Love - we've just not got a date yet
as our supplier has not got theirs yet.  Rest assured though they will
hop in as soon as we can order.

See how much more fun this looks with a little Crafters magic!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...