Monday, September 14

Karen Burniston September Challenge

Hello there, 

Its challenge time again!! Where on earth does the time go?

This month's challenge is Celebrate! - interpret the theme however you want. Any type of joyful card meant to celebrate an accomplishment, milestone, birthday, new baby, etc. - also please incorporate any of the Frame Edges as an added twist.  www.craftsulove.co.uk 

I admit to wanting to play with Jolly the mouse so kind of designed the whole card around him.  I cut him first and from then decided that I would use the CIRCLE ACCORDION and Edges that reminded me of cheese!!  I also used the plain edger with some lovely blue spotty paper.


Aww  looks like Jolly wants to celebrate with his favourite cheese and has hung
out the cheese bunting to celebrate!


Spots galore!!  Spotted edger die and spotty paper.  Hey if you want to hang cheese
out for your birthday Jolly is saying "Celebrate your way".  Personally I would prefer
some snickers or spicy mix up crisps!

Squeeek!!  Much excitement abound with Jolly the mouse not realising 
what a party is it inside!

I will be back tomorrow with a new card and maybe a new die or two.  Would you like that?

As usual leaving everything until the last minute.  When will I ever learn?

Until tomorrow

Caz xx




1 comment:

StampOwl said...

loving your cheese bunting on this card ... I am sure Jolly loves cheese :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...