Tuesday, September 15

Day 2 - September Challenge

I am back with my second card for the challenge.  Celebrate and Frame Edges.

For this card I used the new and coming soon Rabbit from Karen Burniston... Introducing Lucky the Rabbit!
Gift Card Accordion and an amazing all in one Flourish Gift Frame that is used like a Regular Frame Edge but is is one die cut and works beautifully as a standalone die too.

Now excuse me if this is short, but I am currently sitting on a chair with my legs off the floor!! Literally...  September is the "S" month... those eight legged freaks are out to torment me and one just legged it across the room and its still at large so I am keen to go to bed (typing this the night before the post will show)  Unsure I can get up the stairs as the freak it out in the hallway.  So as my legs so to sleep from lack of blood I will quickly show you my card.


I have also used the new Props basket and turn it into a cake!!

Sorry the inside photo is so bad. 


This bunny is adorable and good for any occasion!

Coming soon to a retailer near you.

And I really must dash.. my legs are dead!



1 comment:

StampOwl said...

super cute card Caz. Your spiders won't hurt you LOL ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...