Tuesday, May 12

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Day 2 - Brownie Card

I am back with my official challenge card. the card I shared this morning was a card made "Just for fun" but this one fits the bill and includes the barn.

I've used the Chalkboard Greetings stamps on the front and gone to town on the inside with "Brownie" looking less brown in this card but a spotted black and white and the barn in pretty pastel shades.


The dandelions in the picture are real ones that I picked as they looked so sunny!


Simple front with some punched daisies.

Tomorrow Karen Burniston will post her post over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog and I will come back and post the link tomorrow.

I've had a lovely day today... My birthday has been very special with friends and family and lots of birthday wishes.

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

love the colors you used on the barn

fran said...

Love your Brownie card! Especially the walkway :)

Karen Aicken said...

Great card, Caz! I especially like Brownie's bright red bow and your brick path.

Kelly Booth said...

So Cute and Fun Caz Love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...