Tuesday, May 5

Card round up

I admit to sharing all my cards and creations on Facebook and forgetting my blog so I have a couple to share in this post today.


First up is last weeks Create and Take at Crafts U Love
I used the Stampendous Angel Fish stamp for this one.
I can't tell you how much I struggled with this card.  I made a variation that just
did not work and nearly drove myself nuts getting it right.  I am pleased to say
in the end it turned out ok and the ladies at Create and Take brought all
the stamps and embossing folders so I guess it was a thumbs up from them too.


This card is my Pop it Ups Wednesday over at Elizabeth Craft Designs.
You can check out my info HERE and the blog HERE


This one was a card I made for one of Harvey's friends.
Boys cards are always tricky and now they are getting older it is
getting even harder.  I used the Dienamics Headphones for this one.

And lastly this was the week before's Create and take and this one
was made using Taylored Expressions Stamps, Die and Embossing Folder too.

All items from Crafts U Love

I will try and post more to here. And I hope you have liked these cards.

I'm off to the shed to play with the NEW We R Memory Keepers Banner Punch boards.
You know how much I like to use the boards and how much I like bunting too.  Match made in heaven.  I will post my results later.

Cazx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...