Saturday, March 21

Pimp my Big Shot Plus

We got the Big Shot Plus in stock at Crafts U Love and I brought mine home yesterday.  Gorgeous A4 design and a pleasing to the eye Grey and White colour scheme.... However I am far from a Grey and White person and I knew even before I got it that I would "Pimp up" my machine.

I decided to go for the Starter kit, it had a nice selection of dies that I felt weren't too similar to what I had already.  And armed with a selection of vinyl I used the starter kit dies to decorate my Plus... I am going to have to think of a name for her... I cant just keep calling her Big Shot Plus.. not sure how she feels being a "Plus model" LOL  much like her owner!! :)

So here is the first photo of her.... I used butterflies, flowers and leaves from the Starter kit.



I posted the picture on my Facebook page and everyone was really kind saying they liked it but there were a few that said  "Where are the owls"?

So back to the drawing board and a couple of additions, namely Poppy the owl from Karen Burniston and my Plus size friend is finished!!





I hope you have been inspired to maybe "Pimp up" your plus sized Sizzix machine :)

Poppy the Owl and the Sizzix Starter Plus Starter kit (or machine on its own)
are both in stock at Crafts U Love.

1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

Love love love it xxx so you sweetie darling! Xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...