Tuesday, March 24

Make 'em laugh part 2

Today's card is the second for my Make 'em Laugh challenge for the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Team and last time I post I said I didn't have a clue what I was going to do.  However, I do have a fair few cards I need to make at the moment so I wanted to make sure it was a card that I could use.  I chose to use the Funny card for a card for one of Harveys school friends who is having a party this Friday (inset).  Myself and my good friend Suzie Q (who got  frantic phone message - I need your help, my brain has stopped working) and we tried to think of a funny card suitable for a 12 year old boy.   Suzie mentioned frog and from there I used the trusty google to give me a helping hand... I saw this picture......


And it immediately made me laugh... and thus my card was born!!

Meet Gangnam Hoppy!



If I were to make it again I would use the background layer for Hoppy's legs and arms to make 
them stand out a bit more.  But all in all I am very happy with it and I hope that Harvey's friend
might smile on opening it.


Items Used :

Hoppy -  Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs
Props - Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs
Lorna Label Pop it up- Karen Burniston/Elizabeth Craft Designs
Happy from the Happy Birthday Pop it up

Gingham -  Lawn Fawn Rubber stamp set

All items from Crafts U Love www.craftsulove.co.uk 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...