Tuesday, November 11

Karen Burniston November Challenge, Part 2

Good Morning,

I'm here with my second card for the November Challenge.

I was shocked at how little blue paper and card I have, I guess its not in my normal colour radar.



I used the Katie Pivot card for this one and a cute Penny Black stamp set

I absolutely LOVE this pivot, if I could chose but one Karen Burniston die
to keep this would be the one.


If you look closely you can see the flowers from the All Seasons Tree has been embossed
down the side of the card.  To Do this use the black embossing mat under the die
and run through the Big Shot machine, instead of cutting it will just press the design into the card.

The bunting is a cute little stamp set from Marianne Designs and its only 99p!!

Happy Birthday stamp is a Taylored Expressions stamp from a set.

I'll be back later today with my WHITE card for the challenge

3 comments:

Rea' said...

So adorable !

Kelly Booth said...

perfect Blue creation Caz...Love it!!

Debbie K. said...

Very, very cute, Caz!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...