Tuesday, July 15

Karen Burniston - Designer Challenge - a simpler design

Whilst I don't usually do very elaborate cards, neither do I do super simple.  But this card could be made reasonably quickly and could be even quicker with a simple printed sentiment.


Here I have used CHILLY the delightful Penguin
and the trees die from  OUTDOOR EDGES set.
Those eagle eyed amongst you might spot that I also used the hills
dies from the same OUTDOOR EDGES and sponged in a light blue
to create snow drifts.

The leaves are from ALL SEASONS TREE
and I made the label shape that the text is stamped on
using the AGATHA EDGES

All of course from the very wonderful Karen Burniston and Elizabeth Craft Designs

Check out more inspiration Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog



1 comment:

Gmalew said...

Delightful card. Love the way you used Agathas edges!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...