Wednesday, February 26

A birthday card for Harvey

Luckily Harvey does not use Facebook or anything so I doubt he will see this.  Its my Harvey's 11th Birthday Saturday!  Where has the time gone?? I can not believe my son is 11 soon.

He is like most boys and mad on games.  Minecraft, Terraria, Plants vs Zombies to name a few... so I made him this game card.  I used the Fancy Label Accordion  I am such a donut!  thanks to Karen B for pointing out I used the Circle Accordion card from Karen Burniston and a selection of pictures from all his favourite games.



We are having a nice family trip planned for Saturday and going to The Harry Potter Experience :)

5 comments:

Karen B said...

Love this so much, Caz! You used the Circle Accordion, by the way, not the Fancy. I was typing it up on the Facebook wall and went "Hey! That's a circle!" ha. Happy Birthday to H!

Sue Ann F. said...

This 'Circle' card is too cute for words. I know your son will be over the moon when he sees it. All of his friends will want their moms to make one for them.

Karen Aicken said...

Such a thoughtful birthday card, Caz. I bet he just LOVES it!
Cheers
Karen A

fran said...

Lucky guy! This is an amazing card!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Nice card, love how you spelled out "Harvey". Hope Harvey had fun with Harry...Potter that is.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...