Monday, August 12

In my Garden shed

Once again I am honoured to have been asked to join in the Pop N Cuts fun with Karen Burniston and her fabulous group of designers.  Pinch myself time!

This time around we have been asked to use any of her Imagery designs.  How scary that out of the 
10 imagery inserts I have 9 - opps how that happen?  Just that Stampin Up! one I need to get my mitts on (need to find a Stampin Up! demo sponsor!! or some spare pennies to get it)



Well I think you all know what is in my shed.  But have a look at this little shed scene that I made with the Karen Burniston Pop N Cuts dies from Sizzix.  You can purchase the whole Pop n Cut collection from Crafts U Love - apart from the dress form which is a Stampin Up! one

Here I have used the 3d Chair to create an "inside" scene.. a very woody shed with a cozy chair, tassle blanket and a cute little scene through the window too.  I have used various other items to create this scene as well as using real mud for the little muddy pile inside shed too.




My next card I used the 3d Butterfly Window die and the companion set Butterflies and
Labels die.  I found this one last piece of Bo Bunny paper that would be perfect for it.



These Pop n cuts Label and Butterfly dies are really easy to use and make real
WOW cards in a matter of minutes.  The Chair can be quick too but I like to really
add the details to make these cute little scenes.






6 comments:

StampOwl said...

haha scary .... I have 9 of them too, although I am missing a different one which will be corrected soon!

Love the shed scene and also your butterfly card!

Janine said...

I don't have any but they do make cute cards - love your shed!

Bluefairy4U said...

Hi Caz love all your Pop n cuts jealous that you have most of them but good luck to you. congratulations on getting on to Karen Burnstein group.
There is only one I would like but you say Crafts u love have it but cannot see it on their website it's the Christmas tree one is it a special order cheers Jo xxxx

Karen B said...

Both cards are fabulous! I love all the details in the shed, especially the throw and the scene through the window. Clever, clever! And the Butterfly card is so pretty - I like the way the Edge piece looks in that orientation. So cool! Thanks for playing along!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

What clever cards, love all the details. I thought I had a lot of dies, you've got me beat.

Farley said...

Jaw-dropping-fabulous! I am just getting into these dies and I am so inspired by your Adirondack chair and how perfectly you altered it's appearance. You are so talented.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...